Terms & Conditions
ecoegg Delivery & Returns
Delivery – UK , *EU countries and Rest of World
Standard delivery in the UK is £2.99 per order and takes 3-5 days from the date of your order.
Please note that over promotional or busy periods, orders may take 5-10 days.
Please note that with the spread of Coronavirus, deliveries are taking longer than expected as our carriers face unpredicted delays, so please can we ask for your patience with orders being delivered.
At the moment we cannot guarantee ‘Express Delivery’ so have removed this service. Apologies.
Rest of World
Please be aware that some countries are not allowing international deliveries at this time so please refer to the Royal Mail website.
Standard delivery for Europe is £6.99, and for the rest of the world is £8.99 and takes 5-7 days. There may be additional taxes and customs fees charged upon receipt.
*Orders from EU countries
Orders from EU member countries are currently restricted to 22 euros/£19 due to customs duty and taxes that need to be paid if the order exceeds this amount. We apologise for this restriction.
If you aren’t happy with your purchase from ecoegg.com, for whatever reason, just return it to us within 30 days for a full refund of the price of the item(s). All we need is a copy of your original receipt, order confirmation or credit/debit statement as proof of purchase.
Address for returns:
FAO Customer Services
Owens Way, Gads Hill,
If you think your product is faulty, please send us a photo and a copy of your original receipt, order confirmation or credit/debit card statement. We reserve the right to ask you to return the item at our cost. If the item is found to be faulty, we will send you a replacement item at our cost.
Email for correspondence:
10 year guarantee on ecoegg Laundry Egg cases and Dryer Eggs cases
We will happily replace your ecoegg Laundry Egg case or ecoegg Dryer Egg case if either break or are faulty. Just send us a photo or a copy of your original receipt, order confirmation or credit/debit card statement.
Terms & Conditions for returns, refunds, replacements and 10 year guarantee
1. Proof of purchase is required. We will accept a copy of the original receipt, order confirmation or a copy of your credit/debit card statement
2. If the product is faulty or damaged and needs replacing, a photo of the product in question is required.
3. The 10 year guarantee covers the ecoegg Laundry Egg and ecoegg Dryer Egg case only
4. Improper use of the product (in sole view of Ecoegg) is not covered under this guarantee
5. Accidental damage is not covered under this guarantee
6. Customers are to allow 14 days for their replacement part to arrive
7. This warranty is governed by and in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the English Courts, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the parties.