Fancy getting paid to see and travel the world?
We are a leading British manufacture of eco-friendly cleaning and laundry products. As well as a strong retail presence, our innovative products also sell incredibly well on shopping TV networks around the world.
We are looking for a unique, ambitious individual to be paid to travel the world (at our expense!) demonstrating our ground-breaking products live on TV to millions of people!
It’s a fun and incredibly exciting – but demanding role. You’ll travel to Italy, Australia, China, America, France, Germany and Japan amongst other countries. In each country you’ll go live on air presenting and demonstrating our products and persuading the viewers to pick up the phone to buy. Plus, you’ll often have some spare time in the various countries to sightsee and experience the culture.
- Be able to travel a LOT (you will usually be travelling for around 3 weeks of every month)
- Have incredible stamina – travelling all over the world can be tiring!
- Be a terrific communicator. Can you sell? Can you deliver a script?
- You must be physically fit – there are props and demonstrations to set-up
- Relish feedback and be able to respond positively to critique
It would be desirable for you to have some broadcast experience (radio or TV), but it’s not essential. We are more interested in your attitude and character.
This is a hugely exciting, fun role – you will be getting paid to see the world! You’ll often have some spare time in the various countries to sightsee and experience the culture.
Please send us an email with the following:
Please note: you do not need to be able to speak any languages (except fluent English) for this role. But if you do, even better!
Please email: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 30th April 2015. Ecoegg is an equal opportunities employer.