Christmas is over and the New Year has begun. I don’t know about you, but I am still finding glitter scattered over the house and missed puddles of cranberry sauce lingering in the fridge!
If, like me you are still dealing with the inevitable mess that Christmas brings, have a read of some great tips to get your home back into tip top shape this New Year!
Pick up glitter and other debris in an instant with our Lint Rollers:
- Super sticky when dry and slippery when wet our Lint Rollers are great for picking up all kinds of debris from around the home.
- Simply roll your Lint Roller over the debris you are trying to pick up, rinse under the tap, dry and re-use. These will be the last Lint Rollers you will ever need to buy!
- So quick and easy!
Scrub your surfaces clean with our Eggsterminator:
- Scrub away any mess which has found itself stuck to your fridge, pans, hob, kitchen surfaces etc. with ease.
- Guaranteed not to scratch – feel confident to scrub as hard as you like!
- Our Eggsterminator is so powerful – he can tackle most jobs using just water alone.
- Made from a unique ‘flex-tech’ material he changes texture dependent on the temperature of the water.
- In cold water he is firm and rough for tougher jobs, but in warm water he is soft, spongy and super absorbent so he can squeeze into hard to reach areas.
- When you are done – simply pop him in the dishwasher to sanitise!
Have a browse through our 2016 catalogue to get more inspiration on how you can keep your home in tip top shape this New Year!